Enter Your Address To Start

1:04AM January 30, 2018

Teena Coble

I would love to have internet where I live out on Sanderson road. My computer is collecting dust brand new never been connected to internet. It would give us a lot more options as far as TV, antenna or being able to get Sling, Hulu, or even Netflix. My brother lives on 131 and has fiber optic! So bring it on.

4:48PM August 24, 2017

Brock Morris

I have just purchased a home in Graves County. I have called AT&T, WKT, Zito, & Spectrum to get internet service and have been told by all that they do not serve my home. I live in a ring of no service area. We used the internet for college classes and leisure (gaming, surfing, & watching movies). Now to do homework for WKCTC college classes requires a trip to the college, library, or a friends home. It is very sad to be in the year 2017 and not be able to have internet. Please help to fix this situation.

5:31PM February 05, 2017

Michael Whitt

In the Symsonia area the DSL situation has been terrible for some time now. AT&T has been maxed out. Before I dropped DSL we were barely getting speeds of around 128kps. Finally we decided to do a Verizon Hotspot. The speeds range from 5-15Mbps for us. However the data cap is killing us. Even paying for the 60GB plan, often we have used our data up within a week, if not less. Between my daughter being addicted to YouTube and Musical. Ly, my wife taking some online classes, and me downloading very large patches for games it doesn't take much. Not to even mention the occasional Netflix or Amazon video. We just signed up for Satellite Internet to help some but still we will have way under 100GB of data for the month. Considering that some months we pay as much as a car payment it gets to be a headache. We have even thought about renting an office somewhere just to have decent Internet. At this point if we could get 20-50Mbps connection and at least a couple hundred GB of data, I don't think that I would question the price too much. When you have seriously considered moving to a new county just to get better Internet somethings wrong.

9:34AM January 30, 2017

Matthew McKinney

Please continue to spread the word for this project. Fiber to the Home is being deployed by Mayfield Electric and Water within city limits. WK&T has already completed Fiber to the Home for their normal service area of 5 miles out of city limits and farther in the county. Now, we are left with a void in broadband coverage in Graves County. The 5 mile or so stretch around Mayfield city limits has varied and limited connectivity, ranging from horrible satellite internet to pitifully slow AT&T DSL to slightly better cable internet from Zito Media. We need to remedy this situation. WK&T offers Fiber to the Home at speeds of 5Mbps all the way up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit per second). The 5 mile stretch around Mayfield, KY NEEDS Fiber to the Home to remain competitive with everyone else. Please continue to spread the word to all of your friends and family!!! We are at 581 backers. There are about 4000 households in the county areas of Graves County that are without access to Fiber to the Home.

1:03PM June 02, 2016

E W

I consider this a critical need for my family. My father and mother are our neighbors. We built on the property my dad gave me and moved "home" from our previous residence in Tampa, Fl to be near family and provide the hometown support to our kids that I had growing up. The problem is that when we built on our property, we didn't realize that we could not get the Internet service my dad has next door. I am an online learning professional and I now work from home. Not only do we use the Internet for our learning and entertainment needs, but I also need it for my career. I work now out of my dad's old tax office next door so I can get "adequate" Internet. But the service and speeds are barely adequate. I feel strongly that we should have options here for our county residents, and no company should have a monopoly - especially if they cannot serve all of the residents of the area. Our public schools are striving to teach our children technology skills that will be absolutely necessary for their future. Families must be able to continue the learning and support from home. I will help to spread the word of this very important initiative. As a community, we need to understand the importance of this initiative. With jobs limited, and now minus one less educational choice nearby, we have to do what it takes to help our community thrive!

9:19PM May 12, 2016

Brittany Phillips

This would make everything better in my home. We have 2 PC gamers here, and we can hardly get by on what we do get. Paying $114 JUST for Internet from Time Warner and only getting 50 mb/s at best is laughable and sad. I am not getting what I am paying for.

8:49PM May 12, 2016

Justin Mason

Please.... Please... Please bring fiber to Symsonia!!!

9:53AM April 29, 2016

Daniel Graves

I currently reside in Hickory KY, just out of reach of WK&T Fiber services. Currently, I live in a newly constructed area of apartments and duplexes across from Hickory Baptist Church. There are 46 apartments/duplexes that have been recently constructed and NONE have access to internet providers except for satellite which is pretty pointless in my opinion. I guarantee that WK&T or ATT for that matter would benefit greatly from fiber in this area.

5:45PM April 06, 2016

J Morris

I'm so glad to learn of this initiative to upgrade all of Graves County to fiber! AT&T will not provide service and Zito Media is way less than acceptable in the performance arena. The internet service connection infrastructure I currently have as well as others is over 35-40 years old. Zito is not going to upgrade even though they have raised prices many times in the last few years. I applaud and wish much success for this push to bring all of us into the 21st Century. It's about time for some competition in the internet provider services offered in Graves.

10:46PM April 03, 2016

Brian Davidson

I would love to have a better Internet option at my home. I am the last house on an AT&T line, and I am too far from the sub-station to receive DSL. I am currently paying an exorbitant amount of money for 30GB of data each month from Verizon. The speed is good, but I am not able to use Netflix or any other streaming services because of limited data. Thanks to whomever started this campaign. I hope it works!

12:50PM April 01, 2016

Dana Noles

I feel very strongly about having high speed internet available to everyone. My house is located at the very end of the line for at&t and therefore absolutely useless internet connectivity. I am approximately 2 miles past where WK&T stops. Therefore I have been forced to go with satellite internet and we all know how that goes! Its horrible but still better than AT&T. My stepson has to stay at school so he can have consistent internet in order to do his school work. Our data is limited so we have to be careful.

7:40PM March 29, 2016

Matthew McKinney

TO ALL BACKERS: Please share this to as many people as possible! The goal is to have 50% of households in the affected areas to sign up here on this site to show enough interest for the company to move forward with the project. There are many children in our affected areas who need broadband and do not have access to any wireline broadband. It is essential for education nowadays. Also, with the advent of social media and various video streaming options (Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, SlingTV, etc.), more speed (Mbps) is always being needed. I cannot stress to you enough how important it is that you get all of your neighbors in the affected areas to come to this page and sign up. Thanks for your support! Let's bring state-of-the-art fiber to the home (FTTH) to the rest of Graves County!